IKA ElectraSyn ElectraSyn Flow Basic is a system for continuous flow electrosynthesis.
The heart of this system is the electrosynthesis ﬂow cell – in short, ElectraSyn ﬂow. It consists of two half cells, each equipped with an electrode.
By combining similar and dissimilar half cells / electrodes, ElectraSyn ﬂow provides maximum ﬂexibility for research in the ﬁeld of electrosynthesis. It also enables the laboratory scale production of a variety of products using electrosynthesis. Individual components and further electrode materials are available upon request.
- complete system
- nine combinable half cells
- product recirculation capability
- cell splitting by means of proton/cation exchange membrane
- continuously variable electrosynthesis current
- compact modular system, ideal for R&D